Friday, March 22, 2013

Tim's Tattered Floral Challenge

 Tim's had this Tattered Floral Challenge on his blog for a month now, and he's choosing the winners tomorrow.  As always, I've waiting until the last minute, and to make matters worse, I've had a sinus infection all week!  Even though my head is stuffed up, I can't stop thinking about this challenge!

I decided to get out of bed and play a little.  I found this printed burlap when I went to JoAnns to find some crinoline (Tammy Tutterow made some beautiful flowers for this challenge using this stuff).  I wanted something between the layers, so I took some used dryer sheets and sprayed them with Black Marble Dylusions Spray Ink.  I ran that through my Vagabond w/copy paper between each layer.  I held it all together with an Antique Brad from Stampin' Up!


I'm thinking this would make a beautiful pin on a black sweater, or a nice embellishment on a black/kraft card.  I'll have to work on that another day when I'm feeling better.


No comments: