Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tim's Tags of 2013--March



 So far, Grace and I are 3 for 3 this year.  I enjoy the Tags of the Year much better than the Tags of Christmas.  Not only do we get different themes throughout the year, we also have 4 weeks to get each tag done!  lol  My tag is above with the leaf, and the Master's is below with the bunny.


My colors are more muted then Tim's, but we had a ball doing the techniques, and that's what counts.  We worked on these tags about 2 weeks ago, so I figured I better post it before April rolls around.

As always, I didn't have everything Tim used, so I substituted.  I used green metallic pipe cleaners for under my leaf.  I had silver pipe cleaners, but not enough for both Grace & I, so I gave them to her so she could color hers pink (she used a flower die).

 I like the extra texture I get on my paper from my (very) used cutting plates.  If you click on the picture of the banner below, you can see the lines from previous cuts.


We made our own grass by cutting long slender triangles out of a strip of Bundled Sage Co'ordinations cardstock.  I then added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink with my ink blending tool.


These flower stick pins were alot of fun to create.  Can't wait for Ranger to release the rest of the Distress color palette for the new Distress Paints.

No comments: