Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's in the box?


I received this big, fairly heavy package, and I knew exactly what it was!


My fabulous prize from the Craftwell blog hop!  They notified me several days ago while I was getting my kids settled at college.  I had already received emails notifying me of 2 other prizes I'd won from blog hops, and my hubby was getting skeptical (he always thinks it's some kind of scam! tee hee)  Especially since this was a big prize.


So, back to the details of my prize.  It's a eCraft machine, which is an electronic cutting system.  I'd never heard of this one, so I'm very excited!



It's a sleek, slender machine that's alot smaller than a Cricut, and you don't need a cutting mat.  There's a paper tray that holds sheets up to 12", or you can use a roll of paper (gotta find out where I can get these!)

I barely got it out of the box and decided I needed to snap a few pics and blog about it!


It's got a little control panel with a LED screen.  Very simple, easy to use controls.


This little mechanism holds both a blade, and a pen!


There's an adorable little secret storage tray in the back under the control panel.  It stores tweezers, a little alan wrench, 4 new blades, and an SD card.


Skimming over the manual, it says that you have to use the special Craftwell SD cards--don't use the ones for your camera or you'll ruin your machine!


Can wait to crank this baby up and try it out!  It doesn't look like it takes any kind of cartridges, so I don't have to worry about going broke buying those, or storing them!

Thanks again to Craftwell for my absolutely amazing prize!  mwah!











1 comment:

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Congratulations on your big win!!! I had never heard of this machine either.