Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kraft Resist Technique


I love reading about the blog challenges out there, and I'm finally going to enter one.  This one is from Linda Ledbetter's blog.  The challenge was to use the Kraft Resist Technique from Tim Holtz's  A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2 book.  I created this card for a Distress Ink demo I was doing at Michaels, and it actually only took less than a minute to create.  All I had to do was cut a piece of the paper, ink it, distress the edges and adhere it to a card base.  The saying was on the same sheet, and I cut cut it out, inked, distress & added the embellishments.  I attached it to the card base with Dimensionals from Stampin' Up!   The paper and the Distress Inks work wonderfully together to get quick, fabulous results!

8 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

This turned out great!

Barbara said...

Absolutely gorgeous color combinations!

andizee said...

u r amazing!!!

andizee said...

love love love it!!!!

Kathy Eddy said...

Thanks for stopping by. I will read the comments to the kiddos tomorrow. They will be so excited!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love it! The metal charm is the perfect add-on.

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh that's gorgeous... love the colour blending, and that swoop of white across the kraft resist is wonderful!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

This іs a toρic that's near to my heart... Many thanks! Exactly where are your contact details though?
Feel free to surf my weblog try these guys out