Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wendy Vecchi Inspired Wall Hanging


I was playing around awhile ago with my Distress Inks, Grunge Paper, and Wendy Vecchi stamps and created this.  Many of my students have seen this over these many months, and have always asked me to teach a class.  Well, I finally finished it off, and it's on my schedule for July 2012!

In this 3-4 hour class, we'll be learning lots of techniques with Ranger products, especially the rose technique I learned from the fabulous Wendy herself!


You'll have the freedom to be creative with all my Wendy Vecchi stamps, and the full line of Distress Inks.  Contact me at stefrick@optonline.net if you're interested.

2 comments:

Terry said...

What a great WV style wall hanging! Love those flowers!

Art By Wanda said...

Your wall hanging is fabulous!!!!!!!