Friday, December 2, 2011

Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas! Day 1

Here we go again!  I had so much fun making this first tag!  Although I followed along with Tim, I did a few things a little differently.  Like the tag itself ... I did the opposite of Tim ... I used the de-bossed side and added the white embossing powder to the snowflakes, instead of the background.  And, I didn't have his pinecone die, so I made some pineconish roses. lol  Instead of die-cutting the word "Noel", I used his movers & shapers die "DREAM", some Martha Stewart gold glitter, and backed it up with some black cardstock.  I also didn't have the dies for his greenery, so I used a couple of my own.  Here's a look at Tim's Tag ...

1 comment:

Joy said...

Great variation of Tim's Tag! :) Love the roses! Thanks so much for playing along with Inspiration Emporium!