Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's All Gotta GO!

This weekend is my BIG yard sale I'm having with 3 other Stampin' Up! demonstrators (rain or shine).  We're holding the sale on Sunday, June 5th from 10am-4pm here at my home, but all our customers are invited to a special PREVIEW sale on Saturday, June 4th from 10am-1pm!

Although we can't sell items from the just released retiring lists from this catalog, we do have LOTS of items from the past:  stamp sets, papers, inks, scrapbooking items, storage, all type of bags & totes, and more!  And, everything's priced to go!  I mean low, low, LOW prices!

We'll also have lots of household items too, including furniture, a boys bicycle, oversized snowboard with bindings, and a boat dock box.  And, that's just my stuff ... just imagine what the 3 other demonstrators will be bringing to the sale!  All I can say is, IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

No comments: