Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feeling Right at Home

Last night was the first class in my new classroom, and I must say, we all do love it! It's so nice to have everything in one room, plus extra room to get up and move around. No more squeezing behind each other's chairs! Love it!

One of my favorite customers', Grace, even brought me a new classroom gift ... an Arbonne candle! How thoughtful was that? Thanks Grace!

We had Techniques class last night, so I designed 3 new cards. Everyone loved this one because they learned some wire techniques.

This was my favorite, and it quickly became theirs too. Grace even mentioned that now she needs that Scallop Envelope Die! We punched out several hearts using the Heart to Heart punch and cut them from the Love Letters DS paper. And, I can't get enough of that new 1/8" Taffeta ribbon!

This third card involved watercoloring. I chose to do this technique because Jen had ordered the Brights watercolor crayons back in July 2010, and believe it or not, she just finally got her hands on them last week! I thought I'd surprise her by showing her a card using her new supplies.

It was so nice to see friends I haven't seen since December before we started working on the basement. I think we spent about as much time chatting & catching up as we did stamping! Grace & Jen missed stamping so much, that now they're going to try scrapbooking class next Monday! And, I've got the perfect beach layout for them to create ...

No comments: