Monday, February 8, 2010

Kids Class

My neighbor asked me to start up my Kids Class again for her twin girls (they're in 4th grade ... that makes them 10?) and a couple of their friends. These girls are very sweet and just as talented. We had a great time at class ... they brought along Esther, who I'd had in a class last year at the grammar school (also, very talented, and she's a whiz at following instructions), and Kristie. This was Kristie's first time stamping with me, and she did great! All the girls made wonderful projects, and the class went very well. So well, in fact, that I think we're going to make it a monthly event!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Kids are fun to create with, they really think outside the box sometimes. Cute cards! And aren't you the sweetest for being the teach!

LaStamper said...

Stephanie - love your blog and this kids project is adorable. What family member or friend wouldn't love this? Can't wait for October - I know it will be cold again by then, but I'm looking forward to seeing good friends again.