Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Class in Mrs. Rodgers' Neighborhood

I decided to add a new class to my repetoire of classes each month.

I've been trying to organize all my supplies while we're getting the basement waterproofed and set up for the new classroom. A huge part of my stash, are boxes & boxes of treasures I've been purchasing over the years containing items I thought would be fun to make projects with.

Well, it's time to do something with all this stuff. I'm going to have a monthly class called "Project Order", and the first one is tentatively scheduled for Jan. 8th. We're going to use these treasures to create projects (anything but a card or scrapbook page) and the price for this class will be $20. The number of projects depends on the cost of the items and how involved the project is ... it could be 3 smaller projects, or 2 bigger ones, or maybe 1 grand project. In any event, the projects will be a surprise.

Now, here's the 'order' part ... this class will be FREE if you place a $30 order that night! So, for only $10 more, you'll be making a great project(s), AND getting $30 worth of supplies!

Please post a comment below and let me know your thoughts about a class like this. I love making projects, and I don't know why, but I've kind of strayed from this for a while. I think my Tim Holtz cruises are re-inspiring me.


No comments: