Saturday, November 7, 2009

November's Stamp Set of the Month

Sorry cruisers, but I have a little bit of business to take care of before my next installment of my cruise diary.

For all my Stampin' Up! customers, the SSTM for November is Teeny Tiny Wishes, Item #115370 on page 145 of our big, beautiful 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (if you don't have a copy, you can go to my website & view it online). It's a set of 24 very useful stamps that regularly sells for $36.95, but this month, I'll give you 15% off. That's a savings of $5.54! Pretty cool. If you order directly through me (email me), your savings are instant, but if you order it online, you will be charged full price, but I can give you credit of $5.54 towards your next order. Remember, you've only got until November 30th to take advantage of this great offer.

No comments: