Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holiday Card-Making Sessions

My calendar has been updated and you can view it here for all the dates of my holiday card-making sessions.

These are actually little get-togethers where we all work on our holiday cards together with music & light refreshments. All my non-consumables are available for your use (paper cutters, punches, Big Shot & Dies, etc.), and you just need to bring your consumable supplies (stamp sets, ink, card stock, adhesive, refills, ribbon, etc.). There is a small, $5 fee for each two-hour session, and you need to register for each session at least 24 hours in advance. Minimum of 2 people per session or the session will be canceled.

I'm sorry, but as a promise to my family, I have to be strict about the sessions ending promptly at 9:30pm.

No comments: