Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting ready for Fall Fest

What is Fall Fest? My wonderful upline, Tina, who is actually 3 levels above me, holds two big day-long events a year: Spring Fling & Fall Fest. At these events, every demonstrator in her downline is welcome to come, and we learn new techniques, business tips & advice, swap samples with each other, win great prizes, and best of all, make fabulous projects! Usually I volunteer to work the registration table, cause I love to match up the names with the faces. But this time, I was honored when Tina asked me to be one of the demonstrators for the group! I'll be demoing the Big Shot, and my mind's just buzzin' with great ideas! I'm going to start working on my projects today, starting with a 12x12 scrapbook layout of my son teaching his girlfriend to snowboard. I'll be offering this spread in my next scrapbooking class, which happens to be this Wednesday, September 16th. I'll be using the Big Shot to create the title which I'll be making using our Window Sheets.

No comments: