Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

It's been ages since I posted anything here! Where have I been? Don't ask me. Ever since my internet problem before Christmas, I've been having trouble getting back into the swing of things where posting is concerned.

Anyway, tonight is my new catalog workshop, and I'm so excited because I just love all the new accessories and Sizzix items (I'm definitely an accessories and tool junkie!). I want to show it all! I've got a great project planned using the Big Shot machine and some DSP, and that brings me to my Big Shot, Big Deal! From now, until March 31st, if you purchase the Big Shot Starter Kit at $195.95 and any one $4.95 Sizzlits die (pg. 200), you'll also receive free ... FOUR items from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, plus one $15.95 Sizzix die from me as a gift! That's over $75 in free stuff just for purchasing the machine you know we all gotta have anyway! I just love my machine, and I don't know what I did without it. And, you want to know what I love most about this machine? It works with ALL my dies! I was able to clean out some bulky machines (and make a little $$ to buy some new dies!), like the original Sizzix machine with that big arm you had to crank down on each part of the die, and the Cuttlebug machine (it was so cute, I did kinda hate to part with that one), the Kwikcutz handle and the Sizzix Sidekick. Now, if I could just organize the rest of my stamp room!

No comments: