Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Happy New Year everyone! Well, I've had a great break, but it's time to get back to work again! I'll start off with the new SSTM ... Dreams Du Jour (Pg.103 in the Fall-Winter 2008 catalog, Item #111624)! Ever since this set came out I've been seeing samples that I love, and I just had to get it and I know you will too. So, I saved this special set for January, so you can save 15% on it when ordering directly from me (since we're all broke after the holidays! lol). I want to share just a couple of the great samples that were posted on our Stamper's Showcase on our Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website. That's just one of the special perks we get as demonstrators ... other demonstrators who love to share their ideas and SU gives us a place to do it.

Well, I wanted to post some photos here of some great samples using this set, but for some reason, my blog isn't cooperating with me, so I'm going to post this now, but I'll be working on the problem, and I'll post some samples real soon!

No comments: