Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stampin' Up! keeps me hoppin'

Well, they did it again. Everytime I think I'm all caught up with their promotions, they go and announce another one! LOL

This time, they've announced an Inventory Blowout Sale (click on the link to the right) ... not only are some items from this catalog on sale, but they've also got stuff from last years' Spring-Summer catalog (old In Color items and ribbons I thought I'd never see again).

In fact, while you're clicking away, check out the retired list (you only have a matter of days left to get anything here ... new catalog is released Jan. 18th!), and the Valentine's Bundle.

Don't forget, you can order directly from my website now. But, if you want the SSTM (January's Stamp Set of the Month is Dreams Du Jour ... see previous post), you need to order directly from me to receive the 15% off discount.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: