Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Workshop tonight at Stampingly Yours in Clifton

There's still a couple of spots open for the workshop tonight at Stampingly Yours in Clifton. Jeanne originally was going to charge $5 a person since most guests are from her Yahoo group, but she decided to waive the fee! Let's all thank her by placing large orders and helping her get lots of free stuff with her hostess benefits!

Usually at a workshop, I demo a couple of cards, and everyone gets a chance to play with my toys by making a card or two, or maybe a scrapbook page of their own. Jeanne wanted a very special project for tonight because she wants me to start teaching classes at her store, so we decided on this adorable little coaster book with a Halloween theme. If this were a class, I'd charge $15 a person, but I'm doing it for free at her workshop so you'll have money to spend while browsing our wonderful Stampin' Up! catalog and getting your own goodies!
Alot of supplies are needed for this project, so obviously, I need to know ASAP if you're interested so I can make sure I have enough supplies ready. I need you to contact me before 4pm tonight, Wednesday, Oct. 15th.
If, by some chance you see this post too late, or you can't make the workshop, I might be able to offer it as a kit if I have supplies left.
Anyway, I hope to see you tonight!

No comments: