Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Deadline to register coming soon ...

I've been working diligently on my Linen 6x6 themed album for the class I'll be teaching on Friday, Oct. 3rd. The entire book is made with the 'Winter Retreat' Simply Scrappin' Kit, and I just love making these themed books to showcase a favorite vacation.

For this book, I've been using photos from our last vacation to Cape Cod this past June/July. Kelly was going to another Lead America program in Boston for 10 days (this time she studied Medicine & Healthcare ... I'm always so proud of her!), so we did our regular trip to the Cape. Usually, Kelly spends the whole time in Boston, but this year she was able to spend the weekend on the Cape with us before we took her to her program.

We rented a house in W. Harwich (my favorite town so far!), and we brought Brendan's girlfriend, Jaymiee, with us (she's just adorable!). They were so cute all week, and it was so nice to see my son have such a great time on vacation. They went everywhere with us, and most of the time, I felt like we were on a double date!


Anyway, back to the task at hand, which is to post a few photos of some of the layouts you'll be making. I used 'Winter Retreat', which has Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Bordering Blue, & Mellow Moss textured card stock. I thought these colors went great for summer, beachy pictures.

But, you don't have to go with these colors! You have an option to use the 'Summer Home' kit, which has exactly the same elements and patterns, but in different colors ... Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, and Riding Hood Red. You can choose the color of your 6x6 book as well ... I think the Real Red book would go great with this kit! I used Navy for mine, but I could've used the Mellow Moss book as well.

The cost of this class is only $60 and you'll receive your choice of the two SSKs, either 'Winter Retreat' or 'Summer Home', and your color choice of 6x6 linen album. You'll receive 'recipes' with color photos for each layout in the book, and the book will go together very quickly. I supply any ribbon, embellishments, stamps, inks, punches, etc. used in the book. All you'll need to do is add your photos!


You'll need to bring your paper cutter, adhesive & refill, and a pair of sissors to class with you. Also, you only have until Saturday, Sept. 20th to register for this class (yikes! that's this Saturday!) because I'll have to order your kit & album for you.

I only have a few spots open for this class, so you don't want to miss your spot. To register, just shoot me an email at stefrick@optonline.net with credit card info, or you can send me a check. Don't forget to include your kit choice & album color! Hope to see you there for a fun night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did your class go? It sounds like it would have been fun.