Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blog Reader Special Offer

I want to do something special for my blog readers, so to coincide with my SSTM, I'm going to give you the matching jumbo wheel for FREE when you order the House of Haunts set in a $50 merchandise order. You're already saving $3.44 on the SSTM, and the free wheel is worth $8.50*! To receive this special offer, the code is "Trick or Treat" when placing your order. This is a very limited time offer--it ends 9/13/08, so order yours this week!
*You will need to pay tax and S&H on the free item.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed out on that one!--I will be checking back more often and will pass out your blog site to friends. Thanks Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,

Thanks for the wheel. Tom is baby sitting Lucy so I can play with my new stamps. I love using aquapainter on the haunted house and tree it turns out really cool. Will be posting some cards on splitcoast stampers under "zeestamper". Thanks for the inspiration.